Each year, Isothermal Community College sponsors a photography contest open to students enrolled at Isothermal in at least one term of the current school year. The photographs are judged by a qualified person with expertise in photography. Winning photographs and honorable mentions will be recognized publicly and published in the school literary magazine, the Anuran.
Cash prizes will be awarded: $100 for first; $75 for second; and $50 for third; and $25 for fourth. Honorable Mentions will receive a certificate.
- Students enrolled in at least one term of the school year from summer 2015 to spring 2016 at Isothermal Community College may enter.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of four photographs.
- All photographs must be black and white, 8x10 inches, 300 dpi or higher, and formatted as a JPEG or Photoshop file.
- The reverse of the photo should include the following: a) a title or other identification of the photo, and 2) the photographer’s name, address, and telephone number.
- The judges reserve the right to reject any photographic images that appear to be digitally enhanced (the purpose of the contest is to recognize traditional photographic accomplishments).
- Last year’s first place winner is ineligible for the first place award in this year’s contest.
- In your email, please include the following contact information: your name, address, and phone number.
- Please send any questions to Ms. Balmer or Mr. Humphries at the firstname.lastname@example.org address.