If you wish to be considered for a position with the College, you will need to complete an online electronic profile and submit a completed application package via our current openings page.
On the job site, you will see two position types: Advertised positions are specific posting, full or part time, an application package must be received by the close date; unsolicited positions are utilized for developing a pool of applicants for program and service areas; a position may not be available at the time of submission.
If you need assistance, the Human Resources department will be glad to help you in uploading transcripts and other documents on file. Please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (828) 395-4192.
How to Create an Account to Apply
How to Apply
- Choose Search Jobs
- Select the advertised or unsolicited position in which you wish to apply for.
- Click Apply to this Job
- Complete the required fields in the application and be sure to click SAVE CHANGES before continuing to the NEXT page. Applications with incomplete information or “See Resume” may result in the rejection of your application. You will need to complete the following areas of the application to ensure that it is complete:
- Personal Information
- Education and Training
- Employment History
- Must have three professional and two personal references
- Supplemental Questions
- If applying for an advertised position, you must submit all required documents listed for the position for which you are applying. If you are applying for a position that requires a degree, the transcript submitted must confirm the degree.
- Once you have completed all sections of the application, you will be taken to a screen that informs you whether your application is complete or incomplete.
- If incomplete, the system will tell you which section(s) of your application is incomplete and will allow you to go back and complete those sections. The information box will inform you of the incomplete fields.
- When complete, click Certify and Submit
- The next screen is voluntarily where you can provide us with your demographic and ethnicity information. Once complete, click SAVE CHANGES
- Notice and Confirmation
- You will be provided with a notice and confirmation that you have successfully completed your application. In addition, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, it is possible that your application is still in draft form in which means that you have not successfully applied for the position. If you are unsure if your application has been successfully submitted, feel free to call our Human Resources Department at 828-395-4192.
- When entering dates you should use the format of xx/xx/xxxx
- Uploading Documents: If you have trouble uploading documents, you may email them to email@example.com. Upon receiving the documents, you will receive an email confirmation. Since the system requires the documents for Advertised positions, at the top of each document page, select “Write a Cover letter”, “Write a Resume” or “Write a Transcript”. In the text box, note that you are submitting these forms via email to Human Resources for uploading. Your submission is not considered complete unless the required documents are uploaded or received by Human Resources via email.
- For additional assistance contact 828-395-4192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org