- 2.5 hour summer training in August
- Assist with fall and spring student orientation
- Assist first-year students transitioning to college life through their ACA 122 courses with the following:
- Goal Setting (academic/personal/career)
- Campus Resources/Technology
- Master Academic Plan (MAP)
- Beyond Degree/Diploma/Certificate Goals
- Assist with the IT Helpdesk
- Participate in group activities and one-to-one sessions with first-year mentees
- Stipends are awarded to Mentor positions!
After applying online, you will need to print and sign the Academic Records Release area on your confirmation email and return to Loreen Smith in Administration 201D to complete your application. You may also scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.