The Isothermal Community College Library exists to support the college in its mission “to improve life through learning” by providing access to collections, services, facilities, and other resources that enhance and promote the learning process and support the general reading interests of the members of the college community.
- Offer appropriate, timely library services to students, employees, and the local community
- Promote information literacy with instruction that encourages students to become independent researchers
- Acquire and manage information resources suitable to support the College’s curriculum programs and its broader mission
- Support intellectual freedom and equity of access to a wide variety of information resources
- Provide qualified personnel in sufficient number to support the service goals
- Maintain appropriate facilities and an atmosphere that is supportive of learning
- Provide access to resources for personal and professional growth and enrichment