Orientation will provide students with the knowledge necessary to successfully navigate their first semester at Isothermal Community College. Orientation is mandatory for new curriculum students.
Fall 2021 Online Orientation
For social-distancing reasons, only Online Orientation is available at this time.
- Access New Student Orientation anytime through your Moodle account and earn your Orientation Badge!
- Having trouble accessing your Moodle account? Contact the ICCHelpDesk@isothermal.edu
- Educational Planning: What's the Goal and the Plan?
- Financial Aid: How to Keep It.
- Need to Know: Safety, Consumer Information, and Campus Resources
- Technology: How It's Useful
Follow the directions below for priority Student ID and Parking Sticker dispersion:
You have 2 options, In person or online.
You may come into The Student Services office in person to have your Student ID made. Please see our campus map to locate the Student Services building. You must be a registered student and bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license) for verification.
Submit online, pick up in person:
- Submit a photo to email@example.com with following requirements to be able to pick up your Student ID in the Student Services building.
- Type in the subject line: Student ID Request
- Photo requirements include:Full front view of your head and shoulders only with face and shoulders directly facing the camera. I have attached a sample.
- The picture must be in real color (no touchups or filters).
- Background color should be white, cream, or light beige.
- Please remove sunglasses, hats, or head covering unless it is for religious purposes.
- Sufficient lighting with no shadows – needs to be clear in color.
- No other people in the photo.
- Feel free to smile!
- Save photo as the student ID in a jpg format (i.e. 0987654.jpg) – no other formats will be accepted.
- File size should not exceed 2MB.
- You must be a registered student and bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver's license) at pickup for verification.
Student Parking Sticker:
Submit your tag number/make/model of car to firstname.lastname@example.org to pick up your parking sticker at orientation.
If you need accommodations, please contact the Office of Accessibility at 828-395-1732 at least two weeks prior to the event.