Isothermal’s Records Office oversees a wide range of functions plus many policies and procedures necessary to move students from enrollment to completion. The Records Office also provides training and guidance for faculty and staff who are involved in the administration of these policies and procedures. The Records Office has the responsibility for maintaining student records in accordance with existing federal and state laws, college policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended.
2017 Spring Registration Information
If you are looking for the most up-to-date course information and availability, use Patriot Port's Search for Sections search feature to find what you want to take.
You can also download schedules books to browse.
Be aware that these are large files and may require several minutes to download, depending on the speed of your connection to your ISP and other factors not under the control of Isothermal Community College. Due to the size of these documents, please do not attempt to print on campus.
NOTE: The data contained in these schedules are constantly changing. Please verify course and seat availability using Patriot Port's Search for Sections feature before attempting to register for your course(s).
Important upcoming dates
- Educational Planning Day: October 25. Do not miss this opportunity to have the first chance to register before classes are filled.
- Registration will be open: October 31 (8:30 a.m.) to December 2 (4 p.m.) for students who have completed the admissions process
- Spring 2017 tuition is due: December 2 at 4 p.m. (schedules will be deleted for students with outstanding balances after the December 2 deadline)
- Last Chance Registration: January 4 & 5 (8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. )
- Classes begin: January 6
- Schedule adjustments: can be made on January 6 & 9
- Summer Last day to drop with a 100% refund: January 5
- Last day to drop with a 75%refund: January 18
Business Office hours
Monday – Friday (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.), located in the Administration Building.
For more information, call 828-395-1298
New Student Orientation January 5
Graduation Application Deadlines
Fall 2016 – October 21
Spring 2017 – March 3
Summer 2017 - April 13 if you are planning to participate in the May 15, 2017 graduation ceremony; otherwise the deadline is June 8
Student should apply for graduation when they register for their final semester: Download a Graduation Application