Skip to main content



Transcript Requests

AHS Diploma Transcript Request

All transcript requests must have written documentation. To request a copy of your Adult High School transcript, please call, fax, or email the Graduate Transcript Request form to:

Barbara Callahan, Program Assistant
Office: 828-395-1631
Fax: 828-286-7837

Download Graduate Transcript Request form

GED® and HiSET® Transcript Request

Both GED® and HiSET® Transcripts are available through the North Carolina Community College system.

We use a third-party service to mange transcripts, you will need to request yours through Diploma Sender. Create an account using a valid email and choosing your own secure password. You can use this account to request multiple copies of your transcript in the future.

You will need your:

  • First and Last Name used at the time of testing,
  • Date of Birth,
  • Social Security Number or UUID (the nine-digit number assigned to you at the time of testing).


  • Official transcripts: $15
  • Diploma: $15
  • Letter of Verification: $5

The college needs an official copy of the transcript.

Request Your Transcript

If you are having problems

  • Check to confirm that pop-up windows are allowed if prompted.
  • You can contact directly. Look for the number on their website.