Skip to main content
Isothermal Community College

Transfer opportunities

Arts & Sciences

Transfer ICC earned credits to a college or university to complete your bachelors. Your transfer credits do not limit the choice of major at another institution.

The Baccalaureate Degree Plans and Transfer Four Year Guides are helpful in planning which courses to take while attending Isothermal.

Isothermal Community College in partnership with Gardner-Webb University also provides students the opportunity to transfer our Associate in Fine Arts degree to work towards completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts. 

Review the Arts and Science programs

Additional transfer opportunities