Isothermal Community College utilizes online tools as part of the service provided to its students. These tools include Microsoft Office 365 E-mail, Moodle, and Patriot Port. If you have never logged in to one of these tools, you can begin here: How do I log in?
Alternatively, you can download the digital version of the Help Desk Brochure in PDF form below.
Need Help Using a Tool After Logging In?
Contacting the Help Desk
Assistance from the Help Desk is provided in two locations:
- The Library on the Rutherford Campus in Spindale, N.C. It operates Monday though Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 12 Noon and 1:00 P.M - 3:45 P.M. Walk-ins are accepted. Upon entering the Library, stop at the Front Desk and and ask for assistance.
- Business Sciences Rooms 119 and 120. Walk-ins are accepted. Upon entering, ask for Katlin Wright (Room 119) or Trenna Lovelace (Room 120).
- Monday: 9:15 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
- Tuesday: 9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 9:15 A.M. - 6:30 P.M.
- Thursday: 9:00 A.M. - 8:00 P.M.
You can also contact the Help Desk by phone or email. Make sure you provide your student ID or the last four digits of your Social Security number in your message. Messages and e-mails received after the hours of operation will be handled on the next day of operation.
If you have questions concerning assignments or course-work, please contact your course instructor.