Reply to and Delete Mail
The following video covers many general topics regarding using you student e-mail, including replying to and deleting e-mails.
Replying to E-mails
- Double click on the e-mail that you want to reply to. When you double click, the e-mail will appear in a new window.
- When the e-mail appears, click on the reply button.
- Then type your message in the box.
- Click on the send button and it will send you message.
Deleting an E-mail
- Click on the email that you want to delete. When you click the picture of the e-mail , the envelope will then turn into a check box .
- You can then click the delete button and the message will be deleted.
Deleting Multiple E-mails
- Click on the e-mail image , beside the e-mail subject.
- When you do this they will turn into a box with a check mark . You can select as many emails as you want to by clicking on the e-mail images.
- You can click the delete button.
- When you do it will delete all the e-mails that were selected and send them to the delete items.
Web-0011 Revision Date: 24 April 2013