Isothermal Community College

Advising and Success Center

College Transfer Counseling

The area of College Transfer Counseling assists students who wish to transfer to another community college or 4-year colleges and universities. 

Transfer Process Overview

Students who are majoring in either the Associate of Arts or Science program are considered traditional college transfer students.Many times students who are Associate of Arts or Science majors plan to transfer to a four year college or university. As a college transfer student at Isothermal, you can take freshman and sophomore-level courses here, then transfer those courses to a senior institution. After you transfer you may complete your junior and senior level courses at the university.

Other students who are not seeking an Associate of Arts or Science degree or diploma may still be able to transfer some of their courses to a senior institution. However, the options are much more limited. For more information, please schedule an appointment for college transfer counseling.