Spring 2014 Registration Information
The Spring 2014 class schedules are available on Patriot Port. We no longer have a printed schedule. See below for instructions on “Searching for Sections” on Patriot Port.
Registration Information Books are available in departments across campus and in the Advising Center.
Students who are currently enrolled this Fall 2013 can make an appointment to meet with your advisor. Academic Advising Day is Tuesday, October 29th. Please do not miss this opportunity to have the first chance to register before classes are filled.
Registration opens on Monday, November 4th for students who have completed the admissions process. Spring 2014 tuition is due by 4pm on the Friday of the week you register, with the exception of Friday, November 29th, a holiday week. Tuition will be due Tuesday, November 26th if you register the week of November 25th.
Business Office hours:
- Monday-Thursday, November 4th-7th 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Friday, November 8th 8:00am -4:00pm.
- Starting Monday November 11th , regular Business Office hours resume. For more information, call Judy Odell at 828-395-1298.
Spring 2014 registration will close Friday, December 6th at 4p.m.
Last Chance Registration is Fri, Jan 3 (8:30am until 4pm) and Mon, Jan 6th (8:30am until 6pm) with tuition due the day you register.
Classes start on Tuesday, January 7th for Spring 2014.
Schedule adjustments can be made on Tuesday and Wednesday, January 7th -8th for Spring 2014.
Last day to drop with a 100% refund is Monday, January 6th for Spring 2014.
Last day to drop with a 75% refund is Thursday, January 16th for Spring 2014.
- Fall 2013—Friday, October 18th, 2013
- Spring 2014—Friday, March 7th , 2014.
- If you have questions regarding this information, please call Student Records at 828-395-1465.
How to Search for Sections from Isothermal’s Patriot Port:
- Go to www.isothermal.edu web page
- Click on the Patriot Port Icon
- Click on the Student tab
- Click on Search for Sections-login not necessary
- Select term from drop down box
- You can choose a subject or leave blank for all sections
- Course levels not necessary
- If you know the course and section number you can enter but also not necessary
- Other optional field, times, days, title keyword, location, academic level and Instructor’s Last Name
- Once all options have been selected, click the submit button
- Notice number of pages at the top under Selection Results
- Notice Status-Open, Closed or Waitlisted.
- The Available/Capacity/Waitlist are constantly being updated as students register and drop
- You can click on the Blue section Name and Title to obtain additional information concerning this section:
- Course Description
- Meeting Information
- Faculty Information
- Book Information
If you continue to have problems with using Patriot Port, you can contact the HelpDesk at 828-395-1437 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org