In addition to Federal and State financial aid, Isothermal Community College offers a number of institutional scholarships each year. Applications for the upcoming Fall and Spring semesters are available starting in January each year and run through the end of September. To complete an application, click on the "General Scholarship Application" button on the right side of the screen and print the forms off. You may also obtain an application from the Financial Aid Office. The completed forms must be returned to the Financial Aid Office and you need to have a completed FAFSA application on file with our school before you will be considered for a scholarship.
Golden LEAF Scholars Program
For more information on this program or to obtain an application, please click the link below. Please remember if you would like to be considered for the Golden LEAF Scholarship each semester, you must complete a new application every semester as it becomes available.
Gene Haas Machining Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to assist students with the costs associated with the Machining Program. Please contact Jeff Waters at 828-395-1406 for more information.
More Scholarship Sites
- American Welding Society - District Scholarships
- Blinded Veterans Association
- College Assistance Migrant Program
- College Foundation of North Carolina
- Crumley Roberts
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Felicia Brewer Opportunity Scholarship
- Golden LEAF 4 year Scholarship (For students transferring to a NC University)
- Goodnight Scholars Program (For NC State transfer students in the STEM program)
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Hydrocephalus Association Scholarships
- Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship for documented and minority high school seniors
- NC Space Grant for Science and Technology programs
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Scholarships
Search Thousands of Entry Level Jobs, Externships, & Scholarship Opportunities on CampusRN.
CampusRN has $15,000 in Scholarships Available to Nursing & Allied Health Students.