Skip to main content



Adult High School Diploma

Do you need to complete your high school education?

Adult H.S. Diploma classes offer students the opportunity to earn a high school diploma sanctioned by the Board of Education of Rutherford and Polk Counties.

Students transcripts will be evaluated upon entering the program and students are given full credit for any units they have completed in high school.

Our goal is to assist students in preparation for post-secondary education and career pathways.


Learn more about our GED/AHS programs we invite you to watch our short video.