Office of Admissions
New Student Orientation
Orientation will provide students with the knowledge necessary to successfully navigate their first semester at Isothermal Community College. Orientation is mandatory for new curriculum students.
Spring 2017 Orientation
Chose between Face-to-Face Orientation or Online Orientation
- January 5, 2017 from 5:30-8 p.m.
- Optional campus tour at 4:30 p.m.
- Check-in begins at 5 pm at the Foundation Performing Arts Center with an expo of clubs and academic departments
- Students may indicate a guest when completing their RSVPs on Eventbrite, button on right
- Access anytime on Patriot Port
- Use your student email and ID number to receive credit for completing
- Educational Planning: What's the Goal and the Plan?
- Financial Aid: How to Keep It.
- Need to Know: Safety, Consumer Information and Student Handbook, Campus Resources, and Getting Started
- Technology: How Its Useful