Office of Admissions
New Student Orientation
Orientation will provide students with the knowledge necessary to successfully navigate their first semester at Isothermal Community College.
Fall 2016 Orientation
- Morning Session August 17, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. - noon, check-in begins at 9 a.m. with an expo of clubs and academic departments the half hour prior to orientation
- Evening Session: August 17, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m., check-in begins at 5 p.m. with an expo of clubs and academic departments the half hour prior to orientation
Check-in is at the Foundation PACC. After an initial welcome, students will travel across campus to different building for the modules.
Topics will include:
- Educational Planning: What’s the Goal and Plan?
- Financial Aid: How to Keep It.
- Need to Know: Safety, Consumer Information and Student Handbook, Campus Resources, and Getting Started
- Technology: How Its Useful
Students should register by their name used on their admissions application. If students plan to bring guests (parent, guardian, etc.), it is not necessary to register them separately. Students may indicate the number of guests when completing their RSVPs.