Learning Support and Retention
Career and Job Placement Services
Career Services can assist you with:
- Creating a Resume
- Forming a Cover Letter
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Registering on College Central Network
- Assembling Career Portfolios
- Dressing for Success
- Acquiring Networking Skills
We encourage you to visit us at the Office of Learning Support and Retention located in the Student Center Building.
Career Services would love to help you find the perfect employment to meet your financial needs and improve your quality of life. These services also include some job search support such as how to write a resume, interview skills, etc. Finding employment in a tough job market requires that you utilize specialized skills to land the job that is right for you. If you are currently looking for employment or thinking about a career change, give us an opportunity to partner with you in your endeavor. Please call (828) 395-1436 to schedule an appointment or email email@example.com.
"All our dreams can come true--if we have the courage to pursue them."- Walt Disney -
Thank you for your interest in Isothermal Career Services. Discover all the ways we can help your company reach our students and graduates for your hiring needs. Contact the Office of Learning Support & Retention to be referred to a career services specialist. You can reach us by phone (828) 395-1436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to check out our job listings and utilize our career search tool, College Central Network. Register today with College Central Network to:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Isothermal Community College; search the Jobs Central National Job Board and the Intern Central National Internship Board.
- Build a resume with Resume Builder, or upload a resume file to Resume Central so it be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your resume will be reviewed by the office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."- Confucius -