Navigating Through Your Classes
- After you are logged into Moodle, you will be on your homepage. The center of this page shows an overview of all classes you are currently enrolled in.
- Find the "My courses" section on the left side of the page. All of your courses will be listed here.
- Clicking any one of the class links will direct you to that class’s full page.
- This page will usually have instructor information, the syllabus, books used, assignments, the gradebook, and also a calendar for upcoming events for that class.
- On your homepage, the main page in the center should show links to the class or classes you are currently enrolled. Also in a panel with the heading my courses.
- Go to the class you want to see grades for.
- Find the Settings Panel, under Course Administration is a clickable link for grades.
- User report shows a page with grade average and all work submitted for that class.
Web-0019 Revision Date: 25 April 2013