Where are the links?
Links to all online tools can be found at the bottom of Isothermal Community College's main page at http://www.isothermal.edu as well as the bottom of this page.
E-Mail and Moodle: User Name and Password GuideWhat you need to know first:
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- The college's E-Mail domain: @student.isothermal.edu
- Your Student ID
Where to find it you student ID:
* The top left of your class schedule, benneath your name
* Letter or card received from the Admissions Office upon being accepted to the college
* Below your picture on your Student ID Card
and SSN 000-00-9876.
Your User Name uses lower case letters and follows this scheme:
- The first letter of your first name (ex: j)
- Your full last name (ex: public)
- The last 4 digits of your student ID (ex: 1234)
IMPORTANT: When logging into E-Mail, add the domain, @student.isothermal.edu to the User Name (ex: email@example.com).
Your password also uses all lower case letters and follows this scheme:
- The first 2 letters of your first name (ex: jo)
- The first 2 letters of your last name (ex: pu)
- The last 4 digits of your SSN (ex: 9876)
John Q. Public's password is: jopu9876
Setting up Patriot Port
You need access to your student e-mail prior to getting on Patriot Port for the first time.
Note: Patriot Port begins by using the same user name format laid out above for E-Mail and Moodle.
However, you must follow these steps to set Patriot Port up:
- Go to www.isothermal.edu/patriotport
- Click: “I’m new to WebAdvisor” (on the right near the bottom)
- Read through the instructions and click “OK”
- Enter your last name and either SSN or ICC Student ID number, click “Submit”
- Your user-ID will show on the left side of screen.
- Select your campus email address from drop-down box and click “Submit”
- A temporary password will be sent to your student email
- Select Log In tab on Patriot Port page
- Enter your user ID and temporary password and click “Submit”
- You will be prompted to change your password to a permanent one (must be 6-9 characters including letters and numbers)
Web-0002 Revision Date: 25 April 2013