The following video covers many general topics regarding using you student e-mail, including folders.
Creating a Folder
- Look for your name at the left side of the screen. Your name should be right above your inbox.
- When you see your name, move your mouse over to your name and right click.
- When you right click, a menu will come up and you can click create a new folder.
- When you click create a new folder, a new folder will pop up on the left side of the screen.
- You then have to type in what you want the folder’s name to be.
- After you type in the name, press the enter key on the keyboard or click somewhere else on the screen.
- You have then created a new folder.
Moving e-mails to a folder
- Click on the e-mail that you want to move.
- If you want to move more than one e-mail, select the e-mails by clicking the e-mail messages beside the e-mail’s subject . When you click them, they turn into check marks .
- When you have finished selecting the e-mails, you will then click move button near the top of the screen . A menu will then appear.
- Click move to folder and another menu will appear.
- Select the folder that you want to move the message and then click move.
Web-0007 Revision Date: 24 April 2013