Learning College Manual
Isothermal Community College is committed to diversity enhancement and the development of a climate that is conducive to the inclusion and participation of both students and professional associates regardless of age, gender, socio-economic status, ethnic origin, race, religion, or disability. The College is further committed to providing opportunities and activities, which promote the advancement of minorities and women to positions of leadership at our institution.
The College acknowledges and commits itself to the following:
- the respect for ethnic and gender diversity;
- the need to attract diverse populations to our student body, faculty, and staff and to maintain a positive College climate for such populations;
- the assumption of a leadership role in the community with respect to diversity;
- the evaluation and increase of curricular opportunities that focus on cultural, ethnic, and gender issues; and,
- the provision of activities that promote an understanding of diversity