Any funds remaining in your Federal Pell Grant account, after charges for tuition, fees, books, and supplies have been applied, will be paid to you.
For those students who have completed all of their paperwork and signed an award letter prior to the beginning of the term, their checks are released on the first date in the term as noted in the schedule above. Checks will then be written every two weeks after that for those students who have not completed their paperwork early enough for the first processing of checks.
Checks can be picked up at the Business Office between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- You will be required to present a picture ID to get your check.
- Checks will not be released to anyone other than the person whose name appears on the check.
Isothermal Financial Aid Deadlines
Fall 2013 – June 27, 2013
Spring 2014 – November 22, 2013
Summer 2014 – April 11, 2013
*Students planning to utilize financial aid for payment of tuition, must complete the steps below before beginning the registration process.
- Apply for admission, submit all high school and college transcripts or GED scores, and complete the placement test, if needed.
- Complete and submit the FAFSA at least two weeks prior to our deadline. FAFSA applications are available online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Complete and return all requested paperwork sent from ICC following your FAFSA application by the deadline.
**Please note: Steps may take 2 - 4 weeks to complete. Please plan appropriately.