Each year, Isothermal Community College sponsors a photography contest open to students enrolled at Isothermal in at least one term of the current school year. The photographs are judged by a qualified person with expertise in photography. Winning photographs and honorable mentions will be recognized publicly and published in the school literary magazine, the Anuran.
Cash prizes will be awarded: $100 for first; $75 for second; and $50 for third; and $25 for fouth. Honorable Mentions will receive a certificate.
- Students enrolled in at least one term of the school year from summer 2014 to spring 2015 at Isothermal Community College may enter.
- Entrants may submit a maximum of 4 photographs.
- All photographs must be black and white, 8 by 10 inches.
- The reverse of the photo should include the following: a) a title or other identification of the photo, and 2) the photographer’s name, address, and telephone number.
- The judges reserve the right to reject any photographic images that appear to be digitally enhanced (the purpose of the contest is to recognize traditional photographic accomplishments).
- Last year’s first place winner is ineligible for the first place award in this year’s contest.
- Photos will be available for return after May 1 from the Arts and Sciences secretary on the second floor of the Administration Building.
- Entries should be submitted to Erin Balmer or Elisabeth Barrows, Faculty Suite, Administration Building, 2nd floor.