Office of Admissions
New Student Orientation
Orientation will provide students with the knowledge necessary to successfully navigate their first semester at Isothermal Community College.
- Morning Session: August 19, 2015 from 9:30 a.m. - noon
- Evening Session: August 19, 2015 from 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Check-in starts one hour before event. There will be an expo of clubs and academic departments the hour prior to orientation.
Topics will include:
- Educational Planning: What’s the Goal and Plan?
- Financial Aid: How to Keep It.
- Need to Know: Safety, Consumer Information and Student Handbook, Campus Resources, and Getting Started
- Technology: How It’s Useful.
- Campus Tour
- Bookstore Sale
Students should register by their name used on their admissions application. If students plan to bring guests, it is not necessary to register them separately. You may indicate the number of guests in your ticket quantity.
If students plan to bring guests (parent, guardian, etc.), it is not necessary to register them separately. Students may indicate the number of guests when completing their RSVPs.