Office of Admissions
New Student Orientation
Orientation will provide students with the knowledge necessary to successfully navigate their first semester at Isothermal Community College.
Spring 2016 Orientation
- Evening Session: January 6, 2016 from 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Campus tour available starting at 4:30 in front of the Foundation Building
Check-in starts at 5:00PM with an expo of clubs and academic departments the hour prior to orientation
Topics will include:
- Educational Planning: What’s the Goal and Plan?
- Financial Aid: How to Keep It.
- Need to Know: Safety, Consumer Information and Student Handbook, Campus Resources, and Getting Started
- Technology: How It’s Useful
Students should register by their name used on their admissions application. If students plan to bring guests, it is not necessary to register them separately. You may indicate the number of guests in your ticket quantity.
If students plan to bring guests (parent, guardian, etc.), it is not necessary to register them separately. Students may indicate the number of guests when completing their RSVPs.